Sunday, February 13, 2011

18 days and counting...

Over the last two weeks I have started many blogs. Words have been typed and the deleted. Thoughts have bounced around my head. What to say... how to say it... where do I begin... what am I even supposed to be thinking? So many questions and zero answers.

18 days.

18 days of watching, waiting and praying.

18 days of wondering what will happen with Mubarak.

18 days of wondering what I am supposed to want for Egypt.

18 days of wondering what I am even supposed to pray.

18 days of crying out to God and trusting that the Holy Spirit groans in prayer for me.

18 days and counting...

The wondering does not end now and the prayer must become more fervent. Yes, there is celebration. Yes, the people have won. But what now? So many uncertainties, so many questions, so many fears. But ONE GOD in control and because of this, we rest in Him.

The journey has just begun. Transformation must take place. Hearts must be changed. Lives radically different. When the hype wears down, the people must continue and being farther away than my heart desires, I must continue to watch, wait and pray.

No comments:

ALICT 2009

ALICT 2009
27 students... 24 nations... 3 months in South Africa

Quote

Closing Ceremony

Closing Ceremony
The Joy is in the Journey

Quote

Laughter

Laughter
It's just juice

Quote