Sunday, November 21, 2010

Two of a Kind

What do you get when a directionally challenged person asks a person who has a hard time remembering things (and difficulty seeing) directions to Hobby Lobby?

A 45 minute drive that included lots of lefts and rights, lots of laughing and lots of uncertainty.

Finally after 45 minutes of driving around I called my aunt, but she did not really know where the Hobby Lobby was. I decided to pull over and use my GPS on my phone. I know you are wondering why I did not do that in the first place. Well, it's simple... directionally challenged people have a difficult time with maps (and remember I am one of those people.) I see a map and all I want to do is scream.

It was in that moment that I looked up and spotted the Hobby Lobby sign. We had been saved! Laughter erupted in the car and Grandma was quite thrilled that she had led me there after all.

I ran inside, grabbed the goods and then made the 15 minute drive home.

Looking forward to more adventures in the life of Granny & Rach...

No comments:

ALICT 2009

ALICT 2009
27 students... 24 nations... 3 months in South Africa

Quote

Closing Ceremony

Closing Ceremony
The Joy is in the Journey

Quote

Laughter

Laughter
It's just juice

Quote