Thursday, December 2, 2010

Not sure what will happen...

I am finally getting better at finding my way around. OKC is pretty easy to navigate if you know how the system works. Today Granny and I were in the mood for Sonic. After a doctor's appt, we stopped by the nearest one. After a few minutes and changing spots once, we realized this Sonic was experiencing technical difficulties.

In order to place our order for Happy Hour, we decided to drive to another Sonic. As we were going, I asked if I should turn or go straight. Her answer, "Turn right here. But I am really not sure what will happen if you do."

I know you are probably wondering why I even keep asking. Well, I do so for a few reasons. 1. Many times she does remember where I need to go. 2. I feel like her remembering and being able to get me places is exciting for her. 3. We have nothing better to do... who cares if we are out driving around??? 4. I did not know what to do so might as well ask. 5. It always ends with us laughing (or me crying... depending on the day).

I am glad Granny does not get car sick. U-turns are our best friend.

By the way... camera is in (that is a LONG story all in itself) but I need a memory card. Luckily tomorrow is Friday and you know what happens then... YEP an hour of walking around my happy place with a Caramel Brulee Latte in my hands. This means I will have a memory card and then let the photo shoots begin! Poor Granny does not know what she has gotten herself into.

No comments:

ALICT 2009

ALICT 2009
27 students... 24 nations... 3 months in South Africa

Quote

Closing Ceremony

Closing Ceremony
The Joy is in the Journey

Quote

Laughter

Laughter
It's just juice

Quote